Saturday 7 June 2008

Heading back to the UK

Went to Pacific Beach today after work for a walk about in my shorts & t-shirt and flip flops, to go for a walk and grab some dinner. You just cannot describe the quality of women out here man, it's astonishing. Every stereotype is true. Girls in golden bikini tops and hotpants rollerblading along the shore, listening to their i-pods with a sun tan and T&A to die for.

I went to Hooters for my dinner which didn't help make me want to leave San Diego either.

I pimped myself out to the managers of both departments I've been out here working with, letting them know that if anything comes up, I'd like to be considered. They've been very postitive, so I live in hope.

I'm sitting here now, about to go out for a few pints and thinking about home. You know what I miss about home?

Fuck all...

No comments: