Sunday 16 December 2007

Tis the season to be ass-raped

I had a few things to get today so took the car to the petrol station for the usual 15 quid's worth (anything more in an 800kg sports car is officially a crime). That amounted to about 330ml of petrol though, when I looked at the facking price on the pump - a hundred and fourteen point one pence per litre! WTF, when did this happen? I normally don't care if it goes up a pence or two but fack me, what's that all about? The lassie behind the counter didn't even have the decency to wear a mask whilst she robbed me.

I then had to get a tree, as when I went the other day to B&Q they had sold out of the 20 quid ones. I went to Homebase first as it said on the telly that they had something called a 6ft Colorado Spruce for £9.99. Except the shop was bare and they had fack all.So I went to B&Q who had loads of stock, obviously knew Homebase were out, so set the tree that they were out of stock with last week at £19.99 set at fifty quid and that was the cheapest - next up was one for nearly £85! Out of principle I refused to give in, and left for some food.

I asked the woman at the checkout at M&S where I could get a tree, and she said Chavsda. I don't like going there as the speed bumps are horrid and the standard of parking from the Zafira and Picasso brigade is shocking. So I head to Tesco and find one for 18 quid.

My arse still hurts a little from the petrol robbery, but at least I didn't get humped again for a xmas tree...

No comments: